Privacy notice of OpenWise Solutions s.r.o. for customers, business partners, job applicants and other persons
This document is effective from release on 25 May 2018. The text was last updated on 19 October 2022.
Processing of Personal Data from Web Forms
Pursuant to Act No. 110/2019 on the processing of personal data, and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, and with effect from 25 May 2018 also the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of personal data (GDPR), the User acknowledges the processing of personal data (contact details: telephone number and email address), specifically, that his/her personal data provided to the Operator will be processed for the purpose of direct offer of the goods/services requested or for authorized reply to his/her inquiry or for the purpose of job application and further declares that he/she is fully aware that such disclosure is voluntary (of his/her own free will). The Operator further declares the data will be used exclusively for its own purposes and for the purposes to which the completed form relates and to the matter requested or agreed to by the User in such form.
Personal Data We Process
Our company and its contractual processors process, according to the respective legal title and purpose of processing, in particular the following categories of personal data:
- identification data: name, surname
- other identification data related to the contractual relationship: academic degree, date of birth, address of permanent or temporary residence, nationality, place of business, handwritten signature and electronic signature, ID number and bank account number
- contact details: telephone number, e-mail address
- electronic data: IP address, cookies, location data of the device used by the user, identifiers in social networks and communication platforms
Processors and Recipients of Personal Data
As part of the implementation of commercial contracts and projects, we may provide your personal data (as part of their processing) to our employees, contractual partners qualified as personal data processors in justified cases, based on a data processing agreement.
We process your personal data both manually and by automated means. However, when processing your data by automated means, we do not apply automated decision-making that could affect your rights.
The processing of personal data may only be carried out for us by processors or sub-processors with appropriate clearance, exclusively on the basis of a data processing personal agreement or on the basis of another legal act, guaranteeing in all cases the comparable organizational and technical security of personal data that is in place in our company.
Any processors or sub-processors involved in the processing of personal data are obliged to use the personal data in question exclusively for the purposes for which it was transferred to them, and are prohibited from onward transfers of the personal data to other entities without the consent of our company, as the data controller.
Category of processors (Activity):
- Corporate volunteering (Implementation of corporate volunteering aimed at helping individuals and specific projects)
- Recruitment agencies (Providing recruitment and selection of suitable job candidates)
- IT service provider and software supplier (Development and maintenance of relevant IT systems, websites, systems for electronic general meetings, management and operation of electromobility, etc.)
- Accounting (Economic consultancy and bookkeeping)
- Debt recovery (Recovery of debts owed to us)
- Legal services and consultancy (Provision of legal services and consultancy)
Your personal data may also be transferred to entitled third parties, such as tax, administrative or regulatory authorities.
Duration of Processing
The company processes the personal data of the persons concerned only for the period of time strictly necessary with regard to the purposes of its processing, unless the processing period is imposed by law. The responsible persons in charge of the company continuously assess whether the need to process certain personal data necessary for a particular purpose continues. The data will be liquidated once the company concludes that it is no longer necessary for any of the purposes for which it was processed.
Internally, with regard to certain purposes of processing, the company has set normal useful life of personal data. After expiry of that period, the company will carefully assess whether the relevant data concerned is to be processed further for a particular reason. In this context, personal data processed for the purposes of:
- contract performance is processed for the duration of the contractual relationship with the customer; thereafter, the relevant personal data is usually usable for ten (10) years;
- mutual exchange of information between the entities cooperating in the subcontracting relationship is processed for the duration of the contractual relationship; thereafter, the relevant personal data is usually usable for ten (10) years;
- offering of products and services is processed by the company for the duration of the contractual relationship; thereafter, the relevant personal data is usually usable for ten (10) years; if personal data is transferred to third parties in this context, the company sets the duration of the third-party processing in accordance with the applicable legislation and the rules set out in this Notice;
- customer care is processed by the company for the duration of the contractual relationship with the customer; thereafter, the relevant personal data is normally usable for ten (10) years.
Cookies and Further Processing in Digital Environment
Your Rights Guaranteeing Security of Personal Data
We strive to process your personal data in a transparent and fair manner and to ensure that it is properly protected, in each and every case in accordance with the relevant legislation. In order to assure you of our commitment to process your data responsibly, we are ready to respond quickly and professionally to your legitimate requests, whereby you can verify our compliance with data processing principles and, as the case may be, to help us rectify any issues, should they occur in exceptional circumstances.
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent for future processing at any time.
- You have the right to request from us, as the data controller, access to your personal data and more detailed information about its processing.
- You have the right to request us to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- You have the right to ask us to provide your personal data in a commonly used and machine-readable format that allows its transmission to another controller, insofar as we have obtained it on the basis of your consent or in connection with the conclusion and performance of a contract and it is processed by automated means.
- You have the right to object to the processing of part or all of your personal data.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data if we no longer have any legal grounds for further processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
If you have a request or complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or a question about the person responsible for the processing of personal data in our company, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your requests, questions or complaints as soon as possible, but no later than one month after receipt. If we are unable to resolve your request in time because due to its complexity or large number of requests from other persons, we will inform you of the necessary additional period.
Controller´s contact details: e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.